The l-shape and gable end conservatories give a more bespoke and unique style of design choice.
- Conservatory cavity walls and floors fully insulated
- Complete electric pack to include all lighting and sockets
- All walls dry lined and plastered ready for decorating
- Complete additional radiator installation (if required)
- Pilkington active self cleaning glass or Polycarbonate conservatory roofs are supplied
- Double glazed Toughened safety glass installed as standard
- High security locking mechanisms to all doors and windows
- Under floor heating can be supplied (optional)
- All planning and building regulations are strictly followed
- Planning permission will be applied for as and when necessary
Bespoke Sprayed Colours
Window Energy Ratings use a traffic-light style A-E ratings guide to be used by you, so you can make informed choices about the energy efficiency of your windows.
The label displays the following information:
1. The rating level – A, B, C, etc…
2. The energy rating eg. -3kWh/(m²·K) in this example the product will lose 3 kilowatt hours per square metre per year.
3. The window U value eg. 1.4W/(m²·K)
4. The effective heat loss due to air penetration as L
eg. 0.01 W/(m²·K)
5. The solar heat gain eg. g=0.43
Energy Efficient Windows
PLANITHERM is a new generation of energy saving window glass and the most energy efficient available. Its advanced coating technology reflects radiated heat back into the room, rather than allowing it to escape through the windows. At the same time, PLANITHERM allows free heat and light from the sun to pass through the glass.
Free Solar Heat Gain
PLANITHERM uses advanced coating technology to capture free energy from natural daylight to help heat the home.
The advanced coating reflects heat back into the room, meaning less energy is needed to heat the home to the desired temperature.
Optimal Energy Ratings
PLANITHERM combines with virtually any window frame to achieve a Window Energy Rating (WER) of C and an A rating is easier to achieve.
Haze & Tint Free Windows
PLANITHERM maximises the amount of natural light into the home, without the haze or tint effects associated with some older double glazed windows.
PLANITHERM helps to virtually eliminate internal condensation and reduce draughts and cold spots in and around windows.
Visit the PLANITHERM website for more information.